When i was baking my apple-rhubarb-crumble i had a lot of dough and pudding leftover. So i decided to make little rolls, like cinnamon rolls but filled with pudding and forest-berry jam. I rolled the dough a little bit too thin, so the whole thing was a bit unwieldy and i couldn´t cut it into small rolls. That´s why i was baking the whole roll in one! The taste was really good,... okay that´s what my boyfriend said, but i think i can trust him ;) i couldn´t try it cause of my gluten intolerance but it smelled very good and yes, i was a little jealous about the fact that he was allowed to eat everything alone!=)
- leftover of the apple-rhubarb-crumble dough
- leftover warm pudding
- some tbsp of forest berry jam or any kind you like
- Just roll out the dough at a clean worksurface. (not too thin)
- At first spread the warm pudding over the dough and then some tbsp of the jam.
- Now roll in the dough, put it on a baking sheet or try to cut it into small rolls, like cinnamon rolls and put them in a muffin tin.
- I was baking it in a 175°C oven for about 20 minutes, but this depends on how big your roll is!